Im LoViNg iT

Wine comes in at the mouth, And love comes in at the eye; That's all that we will know for truth, Before we grow old and die. I lift the glass to my mouth, I look at you and I sigh. --- William Butler Yeats

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Genting - The Olive

Genting is like the second favourite hang out place for, my housemate Leeping n I. And no... mind you.. we do not go there to gamble.. both of us are still underage.. kekeke we just go up to chill and breath some fresh air~ :P

This time we went with her sis, and our senior, Ten. We enjoyed a hell of a time in The Olive.


They had a cigar making demonstration in front of The Olive, in conjuction with the Cuban week thingy.

The menu with simple yet classy decorations

Classy Bar

Planter's Punch -yummy yummy

Margarita - not too bad

Because The Olive was doing some Cuban week, so their open beverage that week was Mojito.
Its really good, worth a try there.



The Blue Lagoon, i personally dont fancy this much, but its still a decent drink :)

All the drinks cost RM 24.15 including all the taxes.


The band plays mostly oldies, totally my cup of tea.. so we had a blast just chit chatting.. taking pics and all.


From left: Ten, Leeping, LeeChing, n I

Rating for The Olive - i would say a 7 for a relaxing and comfortable lounging.


And Im no alcoholic, i do love hot chocolate! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home