Im LoViNg iT

Wine comes in at the mouth, And love comes in at the eye; That's all that we will know for truth, Before we grow old and die. I lift the glass to my mouth, I look at you and I sigh. --- William Butler Yeats

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Healthy Red Wine


I spent my weekend in Ipoh last week, din get to go out.. but we did had a few drinks at home~ We opened a bottle of red wine, a gift from a friend i think.

According to my parents, drinking A LITTLE wine each day can control high blood pressure. ( My dad just got high blood pressure recently) So, now i get to drink a little everytime i go back~ kekeke..

There are some research done saying some alcohol may reduce blood pressure, and is good for the heart. But not excessive drinking of course. Wine increases the "good" (HDL) blood cholesterol that reduces the fats in the arteries. However, do note that drinking too much will eventually causes hypertension or high blood pressure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha finding excuses to drink again eh!!!
naughty naughty

Sunday, November 12, 2006 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger SuYen said...

no larrr :P true one~~ i think.. thats what my dad says

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 2:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home