Im LoViNg iT

Wine comes in at the mouth, And love comes in at the eye; That's all that we will know for truth, Before we grow old and die. I lift the glass to my mouth, I look at you and I sigh. --- William Butler Yeats

Monday, November 20, 2006

I Love Melaka!!

Melaka has like the best places to hang out, good drinks, comfy environment to chit chat, glorious food and gorgeous people! Met up with Kirks and gang in Friends cafe... i think everyone in Melaka goes to Friends cafe, you can just bump into friends there!


The upstairs of Friends cafe


From left: Malibu mix (Sorry Jon for the bad recommdation, its so totally a girl's drink!), The non-alcoholic Tropical beach (i dont quite fancy this one :P), and Baby girl (though it has a sissy name, its strong enough.)


Again from left: May's peppermint IB, and the all American beer.



----------------------------------------------

The next day we celebrated my Aunt's birthday in Kam Pachi in Equatorial Hotel.


My brother spoke a few Jap to the Japanese chef and we got a whole lot of Salmon sashimi!!


I so worship food :P


And went to Pure bar at the end of the day. They had a live band upstairs with a tiny dance floor, but u can hardly dance there, and the lower floor was very crowded being that its a weekend. We had a blast though.
My brother looks ridiculous in the pic.. haha

Will be back there soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home