Im LoViNg iT

Wine comes in at the mouth, And love comes in at the eye; That's all that we will know for truth, Before we grow old and die. I lift the glass to my mouth, I look at you and I sigh. --- William Butler Yeats

Monday, January 14, 2008

More updates and pictures!


Hi people~
here are some of the updates on my allergy.. but im way better now.. scars are fading and skin's getting better..hahaha.. but this was my worst state of dryness so far..
huhuhu


i look like im 80 years old!! :(


Lucia, from my restaurant gave me some mexican food to try! thats Tamali.. their typical mexican food.. and its very good~


Arrangements i made..heheh.. nice anot?


and i woke up one morning to find birds invading our lawn.. hahah..

thats all for now~ cheerio!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home