Im LoViNg iT

Wine comes in at the mouth, And love comes in at the eye; That's all that we will know for truth, Before we grow old and die. I lift the glass to my mouth, I look at you and I sigh. --- William Butler Yeats

Monday, May 07, 2007

Rum Jungle, Ipoh

Its been a while since i last met up with Yenyi, my bestie since high school.. so when Hor Mei asked us to join her cousin's birthday party in Rum Jungle, Ipoh, we jumped to it. Rum Jungle Ipoh is not much difference from the one in KL, except that maybe its like three times bigger..and its packed like hell.. yes.. Ipoh is kinda sad.. Rum Jungle is the only decent place to club in Ipoh, so everyone jammed there. haha.. The live band was just ok.. dont really fancy them.. the dj sucked big time though.. haha

but i enjoyed the night nonetheless with my girls..


From left: Yenyi, me, Citygal, and Hor Mei


Me and Hor Mei who will be leaving to UK in June!! We'll be missing u HorMei! Thanx for a great night


Us with the guys..

***************************
I MISS MY LONG HAIR....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home