Im LoViNg iT

Wine comes in at the mouth, And love comes in at the eye; That's all that we will know for truth, Before we grow old and die. I lift the glass to my mouth, I look at you and I sigh. --- William Butler Yeats

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Still in the Mood for Party~!

Sorry i have not been updating.. was so busy reading other people's blog that i neglected my own :P

First, i would really want to thank everyone who was there at the party to make it a great night!! the 5 of us are really really grateful~! The party planning was a bit of a mess, and we were quite worried it would not turn out to be good. But that night proved it all wrong~!

We started with making our own retro invitation cards, took us a day long to finish all...

Chialing working~ :P


on the left is a work of a guy,right's a girl's ---> enough said...


Half done..


June helping out




Tada~~ its finally done..

--------------------------------------------

Iguanaz Pub is a brand new pub in Telawi, Bangsar, so the place is not yet fully decorated. However, its good enough for the party and the place is perfect for 70 people~! People who likes Iguanas should check the place out, they have real iguanas in the pub~! If u are really lucky, u might get to see the boss's own huge iguana.



Here are some of my favourite pics that night..


Crazy FMC has a new member


The Engin Trio


Crowd getting high


Babes


Vic n Ching


even crazier...


ME n my baby brother


Andrew, Sherz and Vic


Best dressed - Engz n Teresa


Look at Vic's happy face...


Vic Celebrating with Teresa drunk behind :P


My alpha people...


Vic n Kalai


Brothers dancing with my mum



My parents and i - i got my key!!


Kalai n I


Ching, Julian n I


MY parents

My happy family~!


Im one of the marketing people.. keke


World's best housemates.. missing June


Us with our 5 Flamming Lamborghini


Vic was really entertaining that night...

Do visit other blogs for more pics and information:

Weizhi's KampungboyCityGal

Brian's
Yichang's
Vic ong's

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREATEST party ever!!!!! we have another one next year la :D

Friday, January 05, 2007 7:33:00 PM  
Blogger SuYen said...

hahahah cool~!~! but we finish uni adi.. kekekke

Friday, January 05, 2007 9:40:00 PM  
Blogger cher ching said...

grad party la okie? okiee???????

Friday, January 05, 2007 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger SuYen said...

hahahah sure!! we can start planning now~ hahaha... and think of another theme!

Saturday, January 06, 2007 1:24:00 AM  
Blogger cher ching said...

erm..wat theme ar..hmmm...pirates? hehe

Saturday, January 06, 2007 5:05:00 PM  
Blogger SuYen said...

not bad wor~!!

Saturday, January 06, 2007 8:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home